After her graduation she follows her curiosity and desire for freedom to New York City where she will spend the following four years. Immediately she begins working as a set designer, assistant photographer, digital tech, personal assistant and photo shoot producer. Always travelling, always on the run. In 2009 Marta decides to return to Italy and turn the page, still looking for her path. Her eclectic background, energy and euphoric attitude are immediately noticed by Prada, who hires her. Marta quickly falls in love and learns the ropes of a new challenge, the Visual Merchandiser. She keeps searching, after one and a half years she leaves Prada and decides to move to Argentina and realize her jewellery collection. During the few months which preceded her departure she fell in love for some fabrics, played with them and transformed them in beautiful hand made unique dresses. Following an unexpected success she opened her own atelier, together with a skilled première and so everything begins, in Milan. Marta has presented in December 2010 her first collection of unique dresses.
- Materials & Finishes
- The positive partnership initiated last year between Marta Ferri and Molteni&C brought to life developing with a new exclusive collection of pure merino wool cushions and blankets.
- Fabric care
Dry Clean Only
- 19 5/8” x 19 5/8”
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably place your order today
- Your item(s) will be handled our warehouse furniture experts
- The order will be shipped in 2-15 business days
- Your order will be delivered to your door via your selected delivery method