Ron Gilad was born in Tel Aviv in 1972. After a few years in New York, he lives and works in Tel Aviv and Milan. Ron Gilad’s hybrid objects combine a practical ingenuity with an aesthetic effect which and are placed on a boundary between the abstract and functional. When he was asked to collaborate with Molteni&C, Ron Gilad initially wondered if he should behave as a designer or just be himself in the most authentic way. He found his answer by creating a connection between his more abstract and artistic ideas and commercial industry mechanisms and converting them into ingenious design products.
Welded drawn steel painted in the colours of the range. Nylon foot.
Steel sheet painted in the colours of the range.
Marble in the finishes of the range.
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be made in italy by our production team in Giussano
- Your estimated Production and Delivery time will be 13 weeks
- Your order is delivered to your door via your selected delivery method