Jean Nouvel was born in 1945 in Fumel, France. His approach to design comes from a need to create objects for his own architectures. This approach created the Less table which was produced by Molteni&C. for the headquarters of the Cartier Foundation. The Ateliers Jean Nouvel design activities reflect a desire to develop an "architectural design."
- Materials & Finishes
Corner element in extruded aluminium painted in the Molteni colours.
Reinforced box-section aluminium sheet with wedges of folded and ribbed sheet, joined together with epoxy glue. Painted in the Molteni colours.
- Fabric care
Care Instruction will vary accordingly to the finish configured.
- The dimensions will vary according to the chosen configuration.
- Product maintenance
MAINTENANCE OF PAINTED METAL PARTS
In order to maintain the aesthetic characteristics of these finishes over time and avoid rust, regular, methodical and meticulous cleaning is necessary. For everyday maintenance, dust with a soft dry cloth. For greasy oily marks (fingerprints) we advise cleaning the surfaces with normal liquid detergents for glass. Products containing solvents and/or alcohol and hard fibre cloths (linen and synthetics) should be avoided, as they could ruin and/or scratch surfaces. All these operations should be carried out with the greatest of care to avoid scratching the surface. Exposure to direct sunlight may alter the colour.
- Technical Sheets
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be crafted by our production team in Italy
- Estimated Production time will be 12-13 weeks
- Your order will be delivered to your door via your selected delivery method