Vincent Van Duysen
Vincent Van Duysen was born in 1962, in Lokeren, Belgium and graduated in architecture at the Higher Institute of Architecture Sint-Lucas, in Ghent. From 1986 to 1989 he worked in Milan and Brussels. He opened his own studio in Antwerp, in 1990 focusing on architecture and interior design. The relationship between interior design and architecture in his work is profound. Furnishings and accessories are designed with an architectural perspective that is not limited by form, but is expressed with a careful perception of interior space and its relationship to the exterior architecture. By interpreting architecture and redefining its proportions, Van Duysen creates objects of great purity and simplicity that still retain a concrete character and solid form.
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be made in italy by our production team in Giussano
- Your estimated Production and Delivery time will be 13 weeks
- Your order is delivered to your door via your selected delivery method