Frame made of solid fir (Picea abies) and chipboard, with elastic straps.
High capacity variable density foam polyurethane. Light velvet cover.
Insert in shaped polyurethane and sterilised feathers. 100% cotton cover.
Polyurethane flakes and sterilised down feathers in compartments. 100% cotton cover.
Painted metal with feet in non-slip plastic.
Extruded aluminium, anodised.
- Fabric care
Care Instruction will vary accordingly to the fabric configured.
The dimensions will vary according to the chosen configuration.
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be made in italy by our production team in Giussano
- Your estimated Production and Delivery time will be 13 weeks
- Your order is delivered to your door via your selected delivery method
Hannes Wettstein (1958-2008) was one of the most interesting designers of his generation, creating projects ranging from products to communication and industrial design to architecture. He was known as one of the most innovative and influential designers from the Swiss school. This was demonstrated by the many awards and competitions he won, such as the selection for the Compasso d'Oro in 2004 for his Dada Nomis kitchen. In 1991, with the creation of his interdisciplinary studio, Zed, Wettstein fully developed as a designer and architect, by establishing his corporate image and designing architectural projects.