Vincent Van Duysen
Vincent Van Duysen was born in 1962, in Lokeren, Belgium and graduated in architecture at the Higher Institute of Architecture Sint-Lucas, in Ghent. From 1986 to 1989 he worked in Milan and Brussels. He opened his own studio in Antwerp, in 1990 focusing on architecture and interior design. The relationship between interior design and architecture in his work is profound. Furnishings and accessories are designed with an architectural perspective that is not limited by form, but is expressed with a careful perception of interior space and its relationship to the exterior architecture. By interpreting architecture and redefining its proportions, Van Duysen creates objects of great purity and simplicity that still retain a concrete character and solid form.
- Frame made of solid Firwood (Picea abies) and wood particle panels with elastic straps.
- Padding in variable density
- High-resistance foam polyurethane.
High performance variable density polyurethane foam. Cover in bonded velveteen.
Solotex. 100% cotton cover.
Feet in painted hot-welded steel with non-slip plastic ferrules
MODULES WITH DRAWERS
- Top: Honeycombed panel covered with an Oak (Quercus) or Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) wood veneer;
- Drawer: Folded and matt lacquered medium-density fibre panel; structure reinforced with metal plates.
- Fabric care
Fabric care Instruction will vary accordingly to the fabric configured.
The dimensions will vary according to the chosen configuration.
- Product maintenance
MAINTENANCE OF METAL PARTS (ANODISED ALUMINIUM/CHROME METALS, PAINTED METALS)
In order to maintain the aesthetic characteristics of these finishes over time and avoid rust, regular, methodical and meticulous cleaning is necessary. For everyday maintenance, dust with a soft dry cloth. For greasy oily marks (fingerprints) we advise cleaning the surfaces with normal liquid detergents for glass. Products containing solvents and/or alcohol and hard fibre cloths (linen and synthetics) should be avoided, as they could ruin and/or scratch surfaces. For the chrome metal finish, treat the surface once a month with specific products for cleaning/polishing metals.
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be made in italy by our production team in Giussano
- Your estimated Production and Delivery time will be 13 weeks
- Your order is delivered to your door via your selected delivery method