Steel with non-slip plastic feet.
Wooden particleboard faced with wood veneer.</p<
Glass th. 10mm, tempered extralight, coloured or etched coloured in the colours from the Molteni range.
Marble in Molteni range finishes with anti-stain, water-repellent treatments.
Solid firwood (Picea abies) and plywood frame, padded with foam polyurethane in various densities. Light velvet cover and plastic feet.
- Fabric care
Care Instruction will vary accordingly to the finish configured.
W 35 3/8” D 35 3/8”
Your Online Store Experience
- Comfortably design your made to order product
- We will send you an email to confirm the configuration
- Your very own product will be made in italy by our production team in Giussano
- Your estimated Production and Delivery time will be 13 weeks
- Your order is delivered to your door via your selected delivery method
Nicola Gallizia, who was born in Milan, studied at the Milan Polytechnic Architecture Faculty. From 1990 to 1999 he worked with Luca Meda as an assistant creating the image and product for Molteni&C and Dada. In 1999 worked as an image and product development consultant. In 2003 he became the artistic director of Molteni&C with a focus on new graphic projects, concept and product catalogues creation, stand designs for the main exhibitions, design and outfitting shops and events. He works as an image and product development consultant.